Spring is associated with ideas of re-birth, renewal and regrowth.
Hence, ‘spring’ is a great time to review, refresh and re-evaluate all aspects of your business including creating new structures and setting a new direction.
5 key ways for business owners to step into spring are:
1) Review your business plan and goals
- Has your business changed and evolved?
- Are your goals still SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant and Timely)?
2) Prioritize what is important
- Review where you spend your time
- Reclaim time not being used productively
- Create habits and structures that serve and support your goals
3) Go through emails and turn off unnecessary Social Media notifications
- To make your communication more manageable and productive, brew your favorite tea or have a coffee and allocate an afternoon to clear your inbox and revisit social media settings.
4) Clean and re-organize your workspace
- Review, re-evaluate and remove unnecessary paper
- Create new systems and structures and plan ahead for key business events and holidays
5) Refresh your marketing
- Reflect on any shifts in your target market and ideal client
- Refresh and change your offering and its presentation
- Review online presence and update your website